Senior Creative Copywriter
Triple Eight is an award-winning Advertising, Activations, PR and Digital agency. We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious creatives who are passionate about the work we do for our clients. The suitable candidate will buy into our philosophy for executional excellence and creative brilliance and needs to demonstrate these qualities. They need to be innovative, resourceful, hardworking and have strong communication skills. They should be willing to work to deadlines.
The following are day-to-day activities:
- Manage and develop the creative and copywriting work within the agency.
- Develop creative and strategy presentations for blue-chip multinational brands with whom we work
- Research for proposals
- Brainstorming creative and strategy ideas
- Brief art team and freelancers
- Drafting copy for presentations aligned to strategy
- Editing and refining proposals ensuring the look and feel is correct, alignments and presentation is up to company standard including copy writing for these proposals
- Draft press releases and client report backs
- Co-ordinating all new briefs and deadline and delivery management
- Work with suppliers to ensure they can deliver anything proposed
- Website content, social media management
- Assist with creative campaign development across Africa, developing creative guidelines, directing creative work and briefing the art director and managing creative and copy. This role requires strong creative capabilities in the marketing, creative, communications and digital departments. This individual will invent new ideas for branding and marketing messages which is based on a solid understanding of the market to ensure work is always relevant, if not ahead of the times.
- Assist in execution of campaigns where required, including monitoring execution and ensuring the production teams are executing according to specifications
- The level of experience, talent and seniority will guide the remuneration.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing/event management/advertising fields
- Exceptional copy writing skills
- Strong strategic thinking and creative ability
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an agency environment
- Strong copy writing Capability (this will be tested)
- Graphic Design, Illustrator and photoshop experience is an advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail must be displayed
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org